Wednesday, March 26, 2008

What's for Dinner?


Yum! I can't wait for dinner today. I'm having 5 oranges and 2 cucumbers. This has been one of my favorite meals this whole season. Oranges are soooo sweet right now, and the cucumbers are cooling.


Of course, lunch isn't so bad either. I'm having lots and lots of sweet, creamy bananas and a pound of celery. To many people, I suppose it doesn't seem like this would be appetizing at all, especially since it's not followed by a sandwich or something. But, until you've tried it, you'll never know the supreme satisfaction a lunch of bananas, or a dinner of oranges, brings...


Every season I think Oh! this is my favorite season for fruit! This Winter my diet has been an combination of oranges, papayas, pineapple, bananas, and cucumbers, celery, and tomatoes (when I can get good ones). And I've loved every one of them that I've eaten. But then comes Spring with it's mangoes and strawberries and I get excited all over again.! You should have seen me at Christmastime with the tons and tons of persimmons I ate. Pure heaven.

So, what are you having for dinner tonight? 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I had brown rice and broc. carrot,asparagus and zucc. for dinner last night..
But Bannanas and Celerey hmmmmm
what the heck are you doing with it Ana... just a big bowl all mixed together.. Help.. I walking through the produce section like it has the plague... I'm not motivated.. The picture of your oranges made my mouth water but somehow , buying a bunch doesn't appeal to me..

Autumn said...

Hi Ana!

I also love to just sit down & eat like around 8 or more creamy, wonderful, whole, ripe bananas! Then I'll follow it up with around half a head of celery if not more. We go through cases of the stuff (& oranges!) each week. Yummmmeeeee.

Love ya!
AutumnDragon

Sarah said...

I just stumbled across your blog (which I really enjoy), so I'm a little late posting here. I had a wonderful sweet strawberry soup for my first course, a bowl of sliced strawberries with pineapple for my second course, and a huge salad of lettuce, sweet pepper, and tomato for my final course tonight. I can't remember what I ate for dinner on the 26th :)